4. Use and Handling of Personal Information
MOS Burger Singapore official website and MOS Burger Singapore official App is operated by MOS Foods Singapore Pte Ltd and it’s service providers, that is certain companies including , but not limited to, system engineering, web designing, advertising, internet (collectively, “Service Providers’). In this Term of Use, the Company and its Service Providers are referred to collectively as “we’ or “our’.
The Company will transfer or otherwise disclose the information collected from MOS Burger Singapore official website and MOS Burger Singapore Official App visitors to the Service Providers acting on its behalf to perform technical support functions for the Company.
Should there be deemed to be legal justification, personal information may be disclosed without a Customer’s permission.
5. Management of Registered E-mail Address and Password
1. The e-mail address and password the Customer uses to login shall be managed by the Customer.
2. Use of the Customer’s e-mail address and password by a third party is prohibited. The Customer shall bear all responsibility for the management and use of their e-mail address and password, and shall bear all responsibility for all conduct carried out using their e-mail address and password, regardless if it was carried out by the Customer.
3. Should any damages be incurred by the Company, the Customer, or a third party through the use of the Customer’s e-mail address and password, the Customer will be liable for any compensation.
4. The Customer shall not transfer, pass on, or otherwise provide to a third party the use any rights possessed through the Services or as the user of this app.
5. Should a loss or theft occur of the registered e-mail address and password, the member shall immediately report such to the Company. Upon receiving the report of a loss or theft, the Company may, upon assessing the situation, suspend the use of the registered e-mail address and password.
6. Changes to Registration Information
Should there be a change in the Customer’s e-mail address, residential address, or other content registered with the Services, the Customer shall promptly change the registered information in accordance to procedures specified separately by the Company. The Company shall bear no responsibility should the member incur any disadvantages due to a delay in the notification of such changes.
7. Prohibitions and Deletion/Suspension of Use of Membership
The following Customer behaviour is prohibited. Should any of the following be discovered, the Company reserves the right to suspend all services, delete the Customer’s membership, and cease all future use. In that event, all registered member information is lost and cannot be recovered. The Company bears no responsibility for any damages incurred by the Customer as a result of this action.
1. Providing false information when registering as a member or when using the Services;
2. Any behaviour that makes other members or third parties uncomfortable or brings on them a disadvantages, such as through sending spam, abusive or slanderous e-mails, or posting such comments on the websites of other companies;
3. Any behaviour that impedes the operation of the Company, such as hacking into our system or sending chain e-mails;
4. Improper use of member credentials for monetary gain;
5. Behaviour that contravenes public order and standards of decency;
6. Behaviour that is in violation of laws and ordinances;
7. Reposting or redistributing articles, plans, postings and other content of the Company without permission;
8. Wrongful use of one’s own or a third party’s e-mail address and password;
9. Behaviour that impedes the operations of the Company;
10. Use of a stopped or invalid e-mail address.
8. Liability for Losses or Damages
1. The Customer shall bear all responsibility and costs involved in resolving any losses or damages caused by the Customer to a third party through the use of the Services, and the Company shall not be held responsible for any such resulting losses or damages.
1. All copyrights of the Services belong to the Company. All content of the Services, including its structure, design, graphics, such as illustrations and pictures, and text shall be subject to copyright. Any reposting or redistribution of content without the prior written consent of the Company shall constitute a violation of copyrights, and the Company reserves the right to impose a fine or claim compensation for damages resulting from copyright infringement.
2. The copyrights of any postings or other works to the Services shall belong to the Company, and the reposting or redistribution of all or a part of such postings or other works without the permission of the Company and the original poster by a third party is prohibited. Additionally, the Customer shall not exercise any copyrights or personal rights over works posted to the Services.
10. Change of the Content of the Services
1. The Company may change or cancel the Services or the content therein without the permission of Customers.
2. The Company bears no responsibility should such change or cancellation cause any disadvantage or damages to the Customer.
11. Interruption or Stoppage of the Services
The Company may temporarily interrupt or stop a part or all services without the permission of the Customer in one of the following circumstances:
1. In cases of system preservation, renewal or emergency concerning the Services or network;
2. In cases where the provision of service becomes impossible owing to force majeure, such as fire, power outage, natural disaster etc.;
3. In cases where it is deemed that the provision of service will be impossible owing to other unforeseen circumstances.
13. Exemption from Liability
1. The Company shall strive for the sound operation of the Services; however, the Company makes no guarantee whatsoever of the completeness or accuracy of the Services, the app content or information therein. Additionally, the Company shall bear no responsibility for any resulting damages.
2. Packet transmission fees occurring during use from a mobile device shall be borne by the Customer.
3. The Company’s obligation to notify the Customer shall be deemed to be fulfilled through the transmission of a notice to the telephone number or e-mail address input by the Customer during registration or temporary use.
4. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring through the inability of a Customer to use the Services.
5. The Company shall bear no responsibility for compensation of damages incurred by a Customer in regards to the disruption, suspension, disabling or changes to the Services by the Company, the deletion or loss of a Customer’s message or information, the cancellation of a Customer’s membership, the loss of data or malfunction or damage to a device through the use of the Services, and other damage occurring relating to other services.
6. The Company shall bear no responsibility for any damages based on any reason whatsoever regarding information obtained from or websites visited outside of the Services even should a link be provided to another website from the Services, or from another website to the Services.
7. The Company shall bear no responsibility for Customer damages based on information sent or received containing computer viruses or other malicious computer programs.